1. Coral Colored Hot Pants: I don't even know if they make them in the hue I am imagining, but I if I didn't invision things a that were not available for retail, then who would I be? A few years ago I was totally against colored jeans, but somewhere along the line a switch flipped in my brain. So if you see any of these mysterious hot pants, please let me know!!
2. Stone Embellished Cuff: I love chunky jewelry and I am so excited for all the new jewelry trends happening right now. I Love the bangle cuff shown in the picture and I'm pretty sure I'm going to make a DIY project out of it!!
3. White Blazer: I am the first to admit white is not for everyone, especially white pants, which is why I am opting for a white blazer. I have tried on a plethora of white jeans lately and I am not who the designers had in mind when fashioning them. I will quitely surrenender to the fact that my body type is not suited for light colored jeans and I will joyfully find a white blazer to fulfill my needs!!
4. Denim Button Down: Again, this was not on my top 100 list of things I felt my closet was lack 3 months ago, but recently I decided I need one. I have seen some amazing styling techniques with the denim blouses and it's time I joined the trend!!
5. Floral Dress: As you may have noticed I am not a big pattern or color person. Don't get me wrong I LOVE COLOR, I just don't like color on me per say. I am trying to branch out this season and bring some color and pattern into my wardrobe. I think a floral dress would be a great way to break myself into pattern and color all in one swoop!!
6. Colorful Cocktail Rings: You may not be able to tell by my recent posts, but I am quite the jewelry whore. A few years ago I was so obsessed with chandelier earrings, I had over 100 pairs. My current obsession... cocktail rings! I really love the bright colored enamel ring shown above. I am bidding on 6 cocktail rings on eBay as we speak, so this is definitely a must have??
What Are Your Spring Must Haves?