Summer is just around the corner, and that means time for a new suit. There are so many trends happening in swimwear this season, that I had to put together a list of the top ten trends. I have also linked all the suits below, just in case you wanna swoop one up :)
1. Bandeau: Bandeau suits are great for small busted girls like myself :D A well endowed lady, will have some issues keeping the girls in. I like the bandeau's most because they don't leave crazy tan lines.
Roxy Bandeau Twist $44.00
2. Monotone: Monotone suits are very popular this summer. All white and all black suits virtually never go out of style. If you looking for a suit you will be able to wear for years to come, a monotone one is the way to go. White Halter Tank Suit $13.97
3. One Shoulder: One shoulder suits are new to the swimsuit platform this summer. Although they look really cute, I don't like the tan lines they may leave. Urban Outfitters One Shoulder $42.00
4. Neon: The neon trend is everywhere right now! It's safe to say anything you buy that is neon will be on trend.
Love Label Yellow Frill £10.00
5. Sequins: I am on the fence with the sequin trend. I like most girls, enjoy sparkly things, but I also value comfort. Sequins tend to be itchy and get caught on things when I wear them. Even though it's popular, I don't know that I'll be running out to buy a sequin suit.
Blue Sequin Triangle Bikini $32.00
6. Prints: Printed bikini's are usually fashionable, no matter what trends are happening. This season however I think you will be seeing a lot more of them. Animal prints and florals will be big I think!
Resort Animal Print Bikini £25.00
7. Fringe: A fringe swimsuit is one of those trends I didn't see coming. We didn't see a lot of fringe this past fall so my prediction is that by August, it's going to be everywhere! I think out of all the bikini trends, I might be purchasing myself a fringe suit.
Lira Black Fringe $39.50
8. Ruffles: Ruffled suits are pretty abundant right now, keeping with the girly trends. I think ruffles are timeless and add a sweet little detail to any suit. Hula Honey Ruffle Suit $19.98
9. Cut out Monokini: It's no surprise to me to see cut out suits this summer. There were a ton of cut out dresses this past season, so it's only natural to see the trend carried over to summer. I personally think these types of suits are hard to wear, my muffin tops would not look good in this. Keyhole Monokini $30.00
10. Retro: Retro suits are all the rage this year. I have seen a ton of 50's and 60's style suits and prints. The retro suits are great for those who are more modest, because they cover more of you body!
Gingham Print Tankini $15.00
What are your favorite swimsuit trends this year? Will you be buying a new suit? If so, what kind?