Hey Guys! I'm sorry I am going to be a little spotty on blogging for the next five days. I am in Lake Tahoe for a girls weekend, and I had all the best intentions of keeping up on my blog.... but girl time is much needed. I will be taking lots of pictures though for next week :)
Today however, I am a part of the weekly "It List," Jill at The Good Life For Less, hosts every Friday! It's a great way to link up with 16 other bloggers and see they're best post of the week. You can see a brief synopsis for each lady below, and if you see something you like, please click the links :)
- The Glossy Life shows us how to make those cute elastic hair ties from Anthropologie at home! A fun project that will save you some cash! (find The Glossy Life on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow transports back to the 70's in her fab pants! A true testament to fashion repeating itself! So cute! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins gets gussied up for a night at the show! A cute dress and even cuter heels! You have to see them! (find Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins on Twitter!)
- Urban Frill is enjoying the cooler weather and finally being able to wear her new jacket, which is the perfect mix of girly and cozy! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- It's Not That Deep shows us her rebellious side and mixes a rocker tee with a prim and proper pencil skirt - all topped off with gorgeous curly locks!
- For All Things Lovely is sporting a favorite fall color combo - wine and magenta! Head over to see what (unexpected) color she paired it with! Love!
- My Fancy Pants nails the polka dot and colored denim trend in one shot! These happy pants look amazing paired with leopard!
- Miss Top Ten Image cheers up on a rainy afternoon with a few pops of red! A bright spot in an otherwise gloomy day! (find Miss Tope Ten Image on Twitter!)
- The Mrs. and The Momma looks so chic in a maxi and menswear inspired hat! Such a cute (and comfy!) outfit for running around! (find The Mrs. and The Momma on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation is extending the life of her summer wardrobe with the tried and true denim jacket - a must have for transitioning to fall! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- The Double Take Girls shares some tips on how to pull off the ever popular printed pant look. Pop over for a few style tips! (find The Double Take Girls on Twitter!)
- Citrus Refreshing Fashion is channeling Audrey in a Breakfast at Tiffany's inspired look - complete with pearls! So cute!
- My Thrifty Chic is a show stopper in pink and black lace! Pop over to see how she keeps her formal dress from looking too stuffy! (find My Thrifty Chic on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is shelling out advice on where to look for less expensive light fixtures! Don't miss this tip! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style gives us the run down on a fabulous color combo for fall - black and emerald! She gives us tons of choices to easily implement the look! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)